10 April 2009

Countdown.

10 anonymous things you want to say to 10 different people:

1. I told you I wouldn't fall in love with you. And I'm not planning on it.

2. Its the little things that I see that mean the most. I'm starting to see that you are trying so hard. It makes me smile. A lot.

3. You are already driving me crazy.

4. You are my whole world, and I would give my life for you if I'd ever have to. Without a doubt.

5. 15 weeks.

6. I wish you would know that I existed and realized I was more than just a pain.

7. People like you make me want to live with purpose.

8. You make me smile when I want to cry.

9. I miss you.

10. you have been an example of exactly what I want to be when I grow up. You have no idea how much I appreciate the time you put into being a leader.


Nine things about myself:
1. I am from NC, my family lives in Maryland, but I live in Alabama. And I'm totally okay with that.

2. I try to be nice with people. People in the north that are rude drive me crazy.

3. I have a southern accent. And I'm okay with it.

4. I dislike shopping for clothes.

5. I still believe that chivalry isn't dead.

6. I cannot sing.

7. I’m in college and I don’t drink

8. I love falling asleep, and the feeling right before it.

9. I cannot spell. At all.





eight ways to win my heart:

1. Make me feel like I'm the only girl you'll ever love.

2. Do anything that makes me not so stressed.

3. Make me feel like I'm a part of your family.

4. Surprise me! Do something that I don't expect.

5. Be around when life gets tough for me.

6. Give me your opinion when we're talking.

7. Smile.

8. Become my best friend.


seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. I wish Jesus would come back.

2. I'm done.

3. Stop talking in class.

4. There is no way it is time to wake up.

5. I wish you would learn how to drive.

6. I want to see you.

7. Will He ever come.




six things you wish you never did:
1. Car Wreck

2. Said No.

3. Told you what I thought.

4. stopped Running.

5. Missed it.

6. Told you what I was doing, instead of asking.



five turn offs:
1. Lack of work-ethic.

2. Lack of patience.

3. Missing Happiness!

4. Too agreeable.

5. a lack of ambition



four places I want to go:
1. Alabama

2. Hoover ;-)

3. Vacation

4. Australia



three smiley faces that describe me:
1.
:-)

2.
;-)

3.
:-/

two things I want to do before I die:

1. Fall in love.

2. Announce Jesus coming back!



One belief:
I'm standing here waiting on you to move.

No comments: