14 February 2009

another quiz

* * * * * * * * * * FOODOLOGY* * * * * * * * * * * * *

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Usually Ranch.

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
My Favorite? Probably Texas Road House

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chicken

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
I love just plain cheese. I’m boring!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Peanut Butter.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla

* * * * * * * * * * * TECHNOLOGY * * * * * * * * * * * *

How many televisions are in your house?
None at the moment… should be one soon!

What color cell phone do you have?
Black

Do you have a laptop?
Currently typing on it!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * BIOLOGY* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Tonsils and Adenoids

What is the heaviest item you lifted?
Probably a speaker at the Basement.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes

* * * * * * * * * * * * BULLCRAPOLOGY* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I would, so I’d be able to say goodbye.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Really, I wouldn’t. I’m Kristyn. Couldn’t imagine myself as something else.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
$1000 would pay a lot of bills. So yes!

* * * * * * * * * * * * DUMBOLOGY* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Probably about 25… need a couple new pairs for summer though!

Last person you talked to?
The lady at Wal-Mart. Curious conversation!

Last person you hugged?
Linda Oliver from hope for the nation!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * FAVORITOLOGY * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Season?
Summer.

Holiday?
I like Christmas in a warm state!

Day of the week?
I don’t have a standing favorite. Changes every week!

Month?
I like summer!

* * * * * * * * * * * CURRENTOLOGY** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Missing someone?
Kind of

Mood?
Chill

What are you listening to?
The typing… refreshing time of the day for me!

Watching?
Nada

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * RANDOMOLOGY* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

First place you went this morning?
The kitchen probably

What's the last movie you saw?
I’m in the process of watching A Walk to Remember!

Do you smile often?
Most of the time!

Sleeping alone tonight?
Yes

Do you always answer your phone?
Most of the time…

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Facebook

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I like my Blue!

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I don’t add. Love me a strawberry or watermelon slush though, but only during happy hour ;-)

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. College, you know?

Favorite Christmas song(s)?
It’s a joke that I get made fun of for at Christmas time, but I despise Christmas music.

Can you do push ups?
Yes.

Can you do a chin up?
Haven’t tried.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
I just feel ALIVE!

Do you have any saved texts?
Yes ;-)

Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes. Changed my life.

Do you have an accent?
People tell me I do. Southern accent with northern mannerisms. Thanks dad!

What is the last song to make you cry?
Hope Now by Addison Road

Plans tonight?
Got home a bit ago from an awesome night; have plans with a paper for tomorrow night! (Yeah being a senior!)

Plans tomorrow?
Yes. Work, B, Paper, Grocery Store, Cleaning, Getting Ready for the week to come!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I have hit my rock bottom. It was rough!

Have you ever been given roses?
Just one for a couple of different events.

Current hate right now?
Papers, School ;-)

Met someone who changed your life?
His name is Jesus. And her name was Mercy.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
If I could know what I know now, yes.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Nope

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Just my ears!

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
God’s will is my life plan!

Does anyone love you?
I think so.

What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is on my mind that day.

Ever had someone sing to you?
☺ Yes!

Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes; have to be in the mood though.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Nope

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Lauren and me took one together on the way to Vestavia Tonight!

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I didn’t really.

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Mostly newish (about 2 ½ years)

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yes, seldomly. If I want OJ I want pulpy, but I don’t want OJ a lot!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
Let’s not go there.

Have you ever ridden an elephant?
No

Do you like to play Scrabble?
No

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
I make them lots! But I only eat them very seldomly

What were you doing at 1:00am last night?
I was in the bed!

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Awesome, I don’t have anything to do this morning!


I've got a meaningful blog in the works! Look for it tomorrow!

No comments: