14 November 2007

From Got 2 to Get 2

This is from Matt yesterday. It really encouraged me, and I hope that it encourages you too.
Its almost a changing of mindset. From "got to" to "get to". I don't got to go to class tomorrow. I get to go to class tomorrow. I don't have to talk with a friend; I get to talk with a friend.

My car wreck put a lot of things into perspective for me. I realized that my life was literally hanging on the line that afternoon. I realized that I SHOULD have died, but I didn't. God has a plan for me and my life. I'm realizing that. He wants to use me. He has a plan for my life that I cannot wrap my mind around. He wants to use someone as broken as me to do something to impact the kingdom.

So that's what I'm thinking about.
About how much God loves me.
About how much that I get to do everyday.
About how much I got to do today.
Today is my only promise.

Love

No comments: