11 November 2007

And So We Begin

This is the first entry. I do have to put this disclaimer right here first, there are no promises to how often this gets updated. Its more of a when I have time kind of thing, but I'm hoping to make it so that you all can get a picture of who I am and what goes on in my daily life.

I'm just making this the first entry. I am in love with a man who's name is Jesus Christ. He is my Saviour and Redeemer, and I am nothing without him. It is him that makes me even anything. I have a relationship with him. I have nothing to do with Religion. Religion frustrates the daylights out of me, and its just not who I am. He is my best friend and best confidant. If you want more info on how to make him the Saviour and Lord of your life, email me. I could talk about him for days, and often due, but I just need to put out there Jesus Christ is an amazing best friend to have, and he wants to be your friend too. You'll likely find him intervined in a lot of what I write; you'll find that I talk of him often. I will refer to him like he is my friend just like my roommate is my friend.

Blessings and Grace!
Kristyn

No comments: