10 May 2009

Quiz...

ABC's of ME
You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU. At the end, choose 26 people to be tagged. You have to tag me so really you just need 25 more people. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.( Speak for yourself, I want to know in a creepy stalker kind of way! )

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your ABC's of Me, tag 26 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

A - Age: 2o
B - Bed size: Twin
C - Chore you hate: Bathrooms.
D - Dog's name: Not a dog person
E - Essential start your day item: phone. first thing I look at.
F - Favorite color: orange and pink
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5' 4
I - Instruments you play(ed): flute; keyboard; piano; guitar
J - Job title: Sales Associate
K - Kid(s): none
L - Living arrangements: me and Stacey
M - Mom's name: Judy
N - Nicknames: Kris; KRam; Kristy
O - Overnight hospital stay: Not ever besides being born.
P - Pet Peeve: people who want everything without an obligation!
Q - Quote from a movie: "I would rather fight with you than make love with anyone else."
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings:Melissa, Lisa, Amy, Wendy, Kim
T - Time you wake up: varies!
U- Underwear: ummm.
V - Vegetable you dislike: asparagus
W - Ways you run late: I'm an expert. I don't need a way.
X - X-rays you've had: way too may
Y - Yummy food you make: I don't cook much. But love me some spagetti!
Z - Zoo favorite animal: Elephants!

Enjoy it!

No comments: