28 February 2009

Just some thinking and processing....

In order to consider a marriage relationship, I have to be able say all of these things:

• There is no fear inside of me that I am going to ever lose you. Death is the only condition in which either one of us would consider divorce.
• Our marriage is a lifelong unconditional partnership, and no matter what I feel, I will be committed to you for the rest of my life here on earth.
• I won’t change my mind when I just don’t feel like loving you one particular day; I will always love you, and I have to know that I know that you will always do the same.
• For the rest of our lives, we will walk together, knowing that we were called together for an eternal purpose for us to live out here on the earth.
• There is no doubt in my mind that you are the one that I am to spend my life with; you are the partner that I have longed for a long time.
• You are the one I have prayed for; you are an answer to prayer for me. I will walk with you for the rest of life, no matter where that takes us, knowing that God is going to use us as a couple in a mighty way for his kingdom.
• I love you more than I can express, and I fall in love with you each and every day more and more.

That's what you see that I'm waiting for.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Awww, so true! And sweet!