05 February 2009

Good Morning Friends!

My prayer is that you are well today, rested and ready to face the challenges and the joys that you will find before your head finds the pillow to conclude another day.

Each day is hard in its own ways for each of us. At times, we don’t understand what it means to find ourselves out of the situation that we don’t want to be in. There are times that we don’t understand why we aren’t getting the things we think we deserve, when the reality is we don’t. Like Pastor Dave said last night, if I got what I deserved, I would be struck down dead. I don’t get what I deserve, and I praise God for that!

I never deserved to meet this girl who changed my world:


Or this one:

I didn’t deserve to meet my “brothers” (who we all have a love/hate relationship with each other):


I never deserved the opportunity to see God do this:


And I never dreamed that I would actually be a part of it:


And no doubt, I didn’t deserve a Saviour who went and did this to cover my sin:





I didn’t get what I deserved. I praise God I didn’t get what I deserved.
Are you thankful that you get what you didn’t deserve?

No comments: